Tuesday, 3 October 2017

All Creatures Great and Small at Tag Tuesday

Hello Everyone and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts

This will be my last DT post for Tag Tuesday and I would like to thank Valerie and the team for inviting me to help the revamp of this long running blog. It has been such a success with great entries from lots of people. Keep up the good work everyone.

A new challenge starts today at Tag Tuesday and team member Wilma has chosen the theme 'All Creatures Great and Small'. I am sure you will have lots of ideas for this challenge.



A patterned card for the background and a beautiful picture mounted on two different pieces of card with an elephant charm
This is a digital tag with some of my favourite creatures the butterflies though this year I haven't seen many at all.

Still another week to join us at Try It On Tuesday for the Time/ Clocks challenge


I have added another revisited project from way back when-the corners all take off to be used as page markers in a book you can find the original post here in 2012

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Missed your projects and hope all's ok...Lovely post Chrissie, and gorgeous colours used on all.xx [aNNie]

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag and clock piece. We will all miss you at Tag Tuesday, I am very sad. Hugs, Valerie

geistige_Schritte said...

beautiful your day and your butterfly card is so pretty, I have not seen so many butterflies this year! Your fabal beautiful watch great idea!
happy day
Elke

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tags Chrissie and its a wonderful butterfly card.
The last project with the clock is a great idea, I will be off to see how you made that one soon.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Such beautiful tags and a great book time card from the past as well!
I hope you are well - I am thinking of you!♥

Sue said...

These are wonderful Chrissie, I love the lion and the lamb, and what a brilliant way to keep page markers. I hope everything is ok with you - take care, Sue xx

My name is Erika. said...

Great art Chrissie. I always enjoy stopping by but will miss your tags over at Tag Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I fell so far behind visiting you. I was saddened to read that this is your last Tag Tuesday post as a DT member. I know we will see more of your work in the future, though. Please check in on us from time to time and keep those inchies coming, too, please.

Your great and small tag is wonderful. I hope the lion and the lamb get along well together.

Your butterfly is beautiful. I've seen some black butterflies around my house for the first time ever. They are there in droves. Ironic, your beauties have been scarce this year.

Always love seeing clocks, and this remake is a beauty.

Joan said...

Beautiful projects as always!! I love the butterfly tag (we hardly have any butterflies anymore - so sad).
I hope all is well with you - we will miss you on Tag Tuesday.
Take care.

Michele said...

i love the lion and lamb theme -- one of my favorites. i am sorry to lose you at tag tuesday! but I've loved seeing all your gorgeous art and i'll remember to still visit your blog! xo

hazel said...

Beautiful tags Chrissie, I love the first one - I hope everything is ok with you.
xxx Hazel.

Craftyfield said...

What a great tag to finish your tenure at Tag Tuesday! And such a cute and incredible photo too... Great idea for the bookmarks holder, and I can spot gorgeous Frantage EP and a flourish stamp that I think I have in my stash too...

Marina said...

What great projects! You really are missed around blogland.

WendyK said...

Some fabulous work Chrissie,really miss you in blogland,hope allis well.
Hugs Wendy xx

butterfly said...

Hmm... but for how long did that lamb stay sitting there?! Great take on the theme, and another lovely farewell project. The vintage style and the colours of the digi tag are right up my street - and yes, I agree about the lack of butterflies this year. I hope we haven't destroyed their habitats so far that they are disappearing forever. Excellent advice round your clock... I may go and do just that once I'm done here!
Alison x